St. Xavier’s High School, a premier educational institution, in the heart of Cuttack city started its journey on 31st December 1999 under the dynamic leadership of Dr. G.S. Pattnaik, M.D. of St. Xavier’s group of schools, at Barabati Stadium Campus, Cuttack with a motto: “no child is born to be a failure and education is something which is meant for all”.
Initially the school started with 235 students and 20 teachers upto Std. VII. Today the school has taken the present shape with 1800 students, 42 sections, 110 nos. of staff and the school is affiliated upto Std. XII under the ICSE (New Delhi). This is nothing, but the dream of our management, their positive attitude towards educating our society, their vision and commitment and determination to achieve the goal.